Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Angelina Jolie: Vanity Fair October 2011 Cover


Angelina Jolie is Vanity Fair Magazine’s October 2011 cover star which was photographed by Mert & Marcus. Angelina also poses with two of her six children- daughters Zahara and Vivienne.
Angelina says, "No secret wedding..I’m not pregnant. I’m not adopting at the moment."
Talking about her direction, she said, "Brad thinks I’m going to be a nightmare…I had such a good experience he thinks I’m going to be impatient with directors, which I already am."


Then she told, "I had the flu…I had to be quarantined from the children for two days. I was in the attic of a house in France. I was isolated, pacing. I don’t watch TV and I wasn’t reading anything. So I started writing. I went from the beginning to the end. I didn’t know any other way."
For more, buy Vanity Fair October 2011 issue of this month.